Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Children going violent? Blame entertainment!

.

So once again I am a bit late on the news but hey- I have a life!

Now after watching 17 million repeat telecasts of the not-so-special reports about the school shootout in Gurgaon I realised that the media is fucking biased. They are blaming changing lifestyle, music and video games for this increase in aggression in children. They pay some loser psychologists or psychiatrists[I don't know the difference :D] to say some bullshit about spending time with children and loving them to prevent such incidents. What's worse is- some morons even buy this bullshit. Children don't need more love! They need stricter parents. They need some real ass whooping when they go out of line, and most importantly-They need the fucking loaded gun to be kept away from their fucking reach!!

Why the fuck are they blaming the video games anyway? Does anyone really believe that playing games like GTA and Counterstrike will make the kids go on a shooting spree?Or when they listen to some punkass rockband singing about nihilism they wanna end the world? Or watching Tom Cruise blow up some shit make them wanna do the same? I'll tell you what invokes violence in me. When I see the same sob-story being repeated on the same sets by the same actors on different channels or when I hear morons walking the streets singing dard-e-disco or some Himesh shit.

They say music can alter moods and talk to you
But can it load a gun for you and cock it too?
Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault, and i'll get sued

-Eminem


Doesn't make sense to you? Try reading it slowly.

Quit blaming things around you and own up to your mistakes. Kids are going out of hands because you are too much of a pussy to give 'em a beatdown. Think of it this way-the kids learn a valuable lesson and you get that workout that you don't have the time for! If you still can't- send them to me. I'll be happy to beat your children.



PS- Someone kill this guy already.



He's so fucking ugly and that's reason enough.Though, I find hangings too boring. Maybe they can lynch him in front of a huge crowd and feed his balls to crows or Himesh. Yeah that would rock. If you don't know who this ass is, don't bother. I got some shit email from some overly concerned friend to sign some shit petition to stop this asshole's hanging. But someone who looks this ugly shouldn't even be tried.